One of our first Verse Shirts of Faith is inspired by the Bible book of Psalms, Chapter 103 and Verse 2 in the New Living Translation (NLT).
The front features the words “Let All That I Am Praise The Lord;” in a graphic image of hands reaching for the Heavens. The rest of the verse from the NLT translation is at the bottom of the graphic: ” May I never forget the good things he does for me.”
The back side shows the text “Praise The Lord” in a slight upward arc and “Psalm 103:2” centered below it. Our website URL is also centered below that.
Our Faith based T-Shirts are a great reminder that we should hold on to our Faith in God in all of our circumstances.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
There are no reviews yet.